Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.591 INR / RSD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,044 (32,250 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (38 minutes ago)