Cost of living comparison between Subotica, Serbia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.592 INR / RSD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,697 (21,441 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (38 minutes ago)