Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 INR / RSD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,559 (49,968 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 2 hours ago)