Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.397 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨386,637 (€4,750) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨298,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)