Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.197 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,780 (€522) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)