Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.874 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨424,026 (€5,376) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨331,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)