Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,412 (€255) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Pattaya costs 700 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)