Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.223 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,576 (€629) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (41 minutes ago)