Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.726 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,326 (£506) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)