Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.426 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,285 (£535) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (14 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)