Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,954 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.400 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,204 (3,676 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)