Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,764 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.378 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,692 (5,787 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (44 minutes ago)