Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,905 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.946 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,335 (6,083 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)