Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,170 (руб 35,951) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 3 hours ago)