Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,080 (руб 20,178) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)