Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.400 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨564,032 (kr 67,146) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨365,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)