Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.381 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨630,228 (kr 75,198) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨408,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)