Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.017 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 92% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,966 (kr 4,486) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)