Cost of living in Stary Oskol, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.071 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stary Oskol (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,400 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨5,221 (руб 4,876) in Stary Oskol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (41 minutes ago)