Cost of living in Stary Oskol, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.095 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stary Oskol (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨24,339 (руб 22,231) in Stary Oskol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)