Cost of living in Stary Oskol, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.129 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stary Oskol (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,798 (руб 13,105) in Stary Oskol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)