Cost of living in Stary Oskol, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.122 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stary Oskol (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,600 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨5,429 (руб 4,838) in Stary Oskol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)