Cost of living in Stary Oskol, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.092 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stary Oskol (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,700 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨4,622 (руб 4,231) in Stary Oskol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 3 hours ago)