Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.690 INR / BGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,169 (1,395 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 3 hours ago)