Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.270 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,859 ($278) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)