Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,443 in Srinagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)