Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,460 in Srinagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)