Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.228 INR / HRK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,139 (4,120 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cancún costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5.08 (about 1 hour ago)