Cost of living comparison between Split, Croatia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.771 INR / HRK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,764 (1,613 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)