Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.708 INR / HRK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨176,895 (16,520 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨147,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)