Cost of living comparison between Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.916 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,899 (£353) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,683 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)