Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.041 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,340 (£341) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (31 minutes ago)