Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.166 INR / TND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨32,267 (1,233 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (38 minutes ago)