Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.306 INR / TND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨68,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨66,981 (2,647 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)