Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.971 INR / TND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨75,875 (2,813 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)