Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.050 INR / TND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨27,390 (1,051 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,010 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 2 hours ago)