Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.381 INR / TND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,738 (434 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)