Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.520 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,841 (R$ 7,062) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨121,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)