Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25751 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,249 (575,697 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨135,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)