Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05747 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,110 (₩576,091) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (39 minutes ago)