Cost of living comparison between Songnam, South Korea and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05874 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,602 (₩367,774) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)