Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20771 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,600 (94,360 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (41 minutes ago)