Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21603 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,698 (91,182 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (about 1 hour ago)