Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,019 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.165 INR / BGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,288 (395 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)