Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,810 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.210 INR / BGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,509 (578 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)