Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,751 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.965 INR / BGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,031 (3,784 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨142,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)