Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,745 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.231 INR / BGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,138 (921 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)