Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,898 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.049 INR / BGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,745 (492 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)