Cost of living comparison between Sochi, Russia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sochi (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,814 (руб 17,545) in Sochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)