Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.168 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,866 (руб 17,863) in Smolensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)