Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.988 INR / HRK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,590 (6,606 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)