Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.218 INR / HRK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,076 (3,237 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)