Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.372 INR / HRK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,586 (2,303 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)