Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.518 INR / HRK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,762 (2,286 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)