Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.771 INR / HRK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,250 (1,868 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (33 minutes ago)