Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.189 INR / MKD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,445 (14,671 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (26 minutes ago)