Cost of living comparison between Skopje, Macedonia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.189 INR / MKD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,532 (14,741 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 3 hours ago)