Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.308 INR / MKD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,678 (75,463 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)