Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.163 INR / MKD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,389 (14,951 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)