Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.155 INR / MKD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,856 (11,993 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)