Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.231 INR / MKD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,399 (24,698 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (42 minutes ago)