Cost of living comparison between Skelleftea, Sweden and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.509 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 61% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,203 (4,022 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)