Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.378 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 58% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,694 (6,193 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (42 minutes ago)