Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden vs Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.860 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨381,353 (48,520 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨275,000 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)