Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.883 INR / CHF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 70% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,858 (CHF 484) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)