Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02400 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨68,637 (COL$2,860,341) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)