Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.762 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 85% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,194 (kr6,894) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)