Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.617 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨903,530 (kr85,105) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨591,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)