Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.491 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 90% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,550 (kr3,745) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)