Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.755 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 90% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,763 (kr2,436) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)