Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01642 INR / KHR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨229,320 (13,966,497 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨172,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)