Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia vs Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01775 INR / KHR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,383 (11,290,955 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨181,000 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)