Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01714 INR / KHR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,486 (10,177,429 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨157,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (38 minutes ago)