Cost of living comparison between Siem Reap, Cambodia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01654 INR / KHR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,558 (940,760 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)