Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.873 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,904 (€487) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (44 minutes ago)