Cost of living in Šiauliai, Lithuania compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.533 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Šiauliai (Lithuania) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,117 (€1,019) in Šiauliai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)