Cost of living in Šiauliai, Lithuania compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.874 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Šiauliai (Lithuania) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,862 (€987) in Šiauliai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)