Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,112 (₨112,595) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)