Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,578 (₨33,338) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)