Cost of living comparison between Si Racha, Thailand and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.906 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,184 (10,067 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)