Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.979 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,619 (17,995 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)