Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.924 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,044 (11,980 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (27 minutes ago)