Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20294 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨56,707 (279,424 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)