Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.632 INR / ALL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,737 (78,637 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)