Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 INR / ALL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,909 (70,932 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 3 hours ago)