Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.523 INR / ALL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,190 (27,126 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)