Cost of living comparison between Shkoder, Albania and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.535 INR / ALL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,360 (26,839 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)