Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.566 INR / ALL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,749 (59,630 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,113 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)