Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.537 INR / ALL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,964 (33,432 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (33 minutes ago)