Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,286 (¥83,337) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (42 minutes ago)