Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,311 (¥33,251) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Portland, Oregon costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)