Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00197 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,273 (﷼ 16,878,799) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (21 minutes ago)