Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00191 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,994 (﷼ 15,669,104) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)