Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00183 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,758 (﷼ 18,411,236) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)