Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,924 (﷼ 8,511,915) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)