Cost of living comparison between Shijiazhuang, China and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.863 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,750 (元1,901) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)