Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,255 (元2,341) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (40 minutes ago)