Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.855 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,242 (元2,358) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)