Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.798 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,046 (元4,598) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)