Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.771 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,487 (元2,506) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)