Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.789 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,958 (元3,980) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €47 (32 minutes ago)