Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.400 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,218 (元2,576) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)