Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.246 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,572 (元4,740) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)