Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.440 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,618 (元12,224) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (less than a minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)