Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.563 INR / AED
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,211 (Dirham 1,322) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (28 minutes ago)