Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.539 INR / AED
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,954 (Dirham 1,022) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)