Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.559 INR / AED
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 68% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,016 (Dirham 1,197) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)