Cost of living comparison between Shaoxing, China and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 138% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,644 (元4,512) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 76,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)