Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.829 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,752 (元3,434) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (37 minutes ago)