Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.832 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,789 (元3,945) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)