Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.388 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,982 (元2,448) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)