Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,160 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.887 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,783 (元2,911) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)