Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,155 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,033 (元2,429) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 2 hours ago)