Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.332 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,111 (RM1,442) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)