Cost of living comparison between Shah Alam, Malaysia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.931 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,478 (RM1,411) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)