Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.996 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,668 (RM2,245) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)