Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.689 INR / TND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,456 (757 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)