Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.054 INR / TND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,025 (1,406 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)