Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.482 INR / TND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨74,290 (2,703 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (31 minutes ago)