Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.927 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨233,721 (€2,924) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨194,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)